Mining tower Kukla is opened again as multifunction centre
Rosicko-Oslavan district was the first coal district in The Czecho Slovakia which terminated the mining activity. The only building which remained in the district of Oslavany after 26 years is the mining tower Kukla. The cultural monument of the mining tower Kukla and an entertaining centre Permonium were opened in the framework of a project thanks to the Regional Operational Programme.
The mining tower, built in the period 1911 – 1913, is a jewel of industrial architecture. After its reconstruction, the tower offers a stylish ceremonial hall with a view of surrounding, the Museum of Oslavan´s legends, a confectioner´s shop and a three floor space Náraží which is designed especially for cultural and social events.
Náraží is a multifunction space with the once-in-a-lifetime atmosphere for diverse occupational trainings, meetings, discussion forums, exhibitions and private or social events. The advantage is the flexibility of the rooms and the modern technical equipment. The capacity of the convention hall is 15O guests and 95 places in 8 different lecture rooms.
Plan your event
This project is co-financed by the European Union.